This course is suitable for those who want to learn how to use the study material and basic lighting schemes.
Practicing with objects we will take a tour of the different ways of lighting, with 1, 2 and 3 flashes as well as the handling of the photometer.
- Introduction to the study material.
- Types of lights.
- Using a photometer.
- The position of light and its effect.
- Classic lighting with various light sources.
- Shadow Handling.
- Developing different lighting schemes.
- Still life photography practice.
Schedule: from 17h to 20h
Place: Brooklyn Loft. Shoot Estudios Barcelona.